- Dental Plans
A great smile and excellent oral health require regular checkups with your dentist. One of the best ways to maintain healthy teeth and gums is to join our Dental Membership! This is why we offer you a range of dental plans to suit your needs.
Our dental care membership encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and helps you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
Benefits of Joining
There are many benefits in joining one of our dental plans including:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Healthier teeth and gums through regular dental and hygiene visits, spotting problems early
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
- Exclusive 15% discount on most treatments for our plan members only, exclusions apply
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Flexible appointment times to suit you with reduced waiting periods
Types of plan
Whilst every membership plan is different depending on the patients’ needs, typical plans we currently provide are:
- Adult and Children’s Plans
- Practice Membership Plans
- Family Plans
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
When you become a member of one of our dental plans, you will become eligible to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme, at no extra cost, in the event you suffer a dental trauma, dental emergency or are diagnosed with oral cancer.
Below is a summary of our practice plans: